Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.201 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,478,299 Shilling (29,787₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)