Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 673.147 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,467,804 Shilling (R$ 5,152) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)