Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 698.023 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,799,783 Shilling (R$ 5,444) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,960,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £429 (20 minutes ago)