Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2497.750 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 49% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,525,067 Shilling (€1,411) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,370,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)