Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.797 TZS / MZN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 43% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,034,932 Shilling (106,753 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,820,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)