Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2246.000 TZS / CUC *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,721,011 Shilling (1,657 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,170,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)