Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2232.000 TZS / CUC *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,955,317 Shilling (1,324 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)