Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2639.384 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,778,365 Shilling (€1,053) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,540,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)