Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.638 TZS / MMK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,660,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,612,820 Shilling (1,595,553 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)