Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.648 TZS / MMK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,562,978 Shilling (1,555,027 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)