Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5923.504 TZS / BHD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 65% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,116,640 Shilling (Dinar 695) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)