Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 278.778 TZS / SEK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,834,431 Shilling (20,929 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)