Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.733 TZS / UYU
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 24% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,519,932 Shilling ($U48,395) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,840,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)