Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2680.877 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,459,633 Shilling (€1,663) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)