Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1150.278 TZS / BYN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 27% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,815,870 Shilling (1,579 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)