Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.584 TZS / NPR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,980,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,409,790 Shilling (₨ 111,648) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)