Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.961 TZS / NPR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,554,861 Shilling (₨ 121,888) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)