Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.945 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,550,182 Shilling (₨79,831) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)