Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.613 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,538,174 Shilling (₨73,330) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (41 minutes ago)