Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.691 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,562,138 Shilling (₨78,375) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)