Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.115 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,970,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,453,600 Shilling (₨69,873) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)