Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.918 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,064,781 Shilling (35,671₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)