Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.710 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,803,656 Shilling (21,292₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)