Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 127.087 TZS / EGP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,570,508 Shilling (E£ 20,226) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)