Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 227.912 TZS / ZMW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 27% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,293,731 Shilling (10,064 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)