Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.141 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,757,023 Shilling (Php62,459) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)