Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.987 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,760,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,603,177 Shilling (Php59,181) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)