Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.437 TZS / CDF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 113% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,500,684 Shilling (3,828,849 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 3 hours ago)