Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,512 prices entered by 902 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2300.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 7,104,890 Shilling ($3,089) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)