Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,278 prices entered by 1,048 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2276.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,426,081 Shilling ($2,823) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)