Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,982 prices entered by 1,042 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2272.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,467,249 Shilling ($2,847) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)