Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2230.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,769,318 Shilling ($1,690) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,730,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (28 minutes ago)