Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 623.290 TZS / PLN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,959,352 Shilling (4,748 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)