Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.374 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,556,384 Shilling (Php35,075) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)