Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.511 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,650,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,579,156 Shilling (Php57,944) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (28 minutes ago)