Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.179 TZS / MWK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,520,522 Shilling (1,107,443 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $4,730 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,370 (31 minutes ago)