Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 349.408 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,947,715 Shilling (元11,298) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (34 minutes ago)