Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.466 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,736,221 Shilling (Php62,950) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,690,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (27 minutes ago)