Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2630.785 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 60% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,882,007 Shilling (€1,856) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)