Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2743.036 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 53% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,465,744 Shilling (€1,628) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,910,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)