Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2237.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,027,026 Shilling ($1,800) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)