Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2275.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,131,549 Shilling ($1,377) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)