Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2232.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,291,258 Shilling ($1,027) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)