Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2639.384 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,662,270 Shilling (€1,766) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,790,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)