Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2655.144 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,738,308 Shilling (€1,785) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)