Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.481 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,516,801 Shilling (₨143,974) in Larkana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)