Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2604.981 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 74% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,292,012 Shilling (€1,648) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (41 minutes ago)