Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.179 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,502,205 Shilling (元7,399) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (40 minutes ago)