Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.454 TZS / NGN *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,083,817 Shilling (477,833 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (41 minutes ago)