Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 935 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.274 TZS / NGN *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,129,573 Shilling (498,837 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)