Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.536 TZS / DZD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,810,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,724,595 Shilling (132,674 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)