Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 689.187 TZS / PGK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 72% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,584,175 Shilling (8,103 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (27 minutes ago)