Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.376 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 58% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,211,786 Shilling (CH$1,247,595) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (36 minutes ago)