Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.346 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,026,598 Shilling (ARS $15,548) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)