Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.603 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,050,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,483,960 Shilling (ARS $19,315) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)