Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.059 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,406,428 Shilling (ARS $28,628) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)