Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2820.629 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 63% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,209,111 Shilling (€1,847) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)