Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.215 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,049,208 Shilling (¥285,143) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)