Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7499.065 TZS / KWD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 100% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,279,098 Shilling (Dinar 837) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)