Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7331.263 TZS / KWD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 130% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,486,729 Shilling (Dinar 612) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)