Cost of living in Kütahya, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 485.240 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kütahya (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,581,143 Shilling (5,319TL) in Kütahya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)