Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 323.742 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,146,000 Shilling (元6,629) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)