Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 547.579 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 84% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,734,032 Shilling (RM10,472) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)