Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 550.767 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 78% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,804,735 Shilling (RM10,539) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)