Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 571.651 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 79% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,677,173 Shilling (RM9,931) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $479 (about 1 hour ago)