Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 520.238 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,810,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,748,172 Shilling (RM5,283) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (29 minutes ago)